CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October already!!!!

Holy Moses! can you believe its already October! I've been geekin out about it all day! Ha Ha well i was bored so i thought I'd give you and update and write down my life's story... so here goes.

once upon a time in a land....somewhere.... lived ME! I did a ton of amazing things and was a super hero..... THE END :) ha ha ya right!
so basically, life is good, teachers are lame, and i have friends that make me laugh so hard i cry.i miss mesa like crazy and can't wait to visit. nothing crazy or wild has happened to me lately which means something big is going to happen soon or i might have to cause so serious craziness.... JK I'm not becoming that much of a rebel... Aww shoot! i just remembered that tomorrow is Thursday...not Friday. well dang. ha ha o ya today me and this really cute and funny girl angel went with me to lunch at Mel's dinner and on the way back to the school she started saying some thing (i can't quite remember how this started) and i was like lets make a rap! so she was all like OK! so here it is so far..
i was walkin down the street when all of a sudden..... an old man said aww shoot dang wow (you have to say the "wow" part really slow and like your drunk)
k well i just read it and it looks retarded but when i rap it, its totally pimp.....well i guess I'll have to get it on video so you can see what a total gangster i am! well i gots to get outta here! love ya peeps! WOOT WOOT!!! (new fav. sound---not sure why, but fun to say none the less :)
P.S. this is probably the strangest thing I've ever blogged... i guess there truly is a time for everything.....

1 comment:

Norris Family said...

Okay I am worried about all that desolate fresh cow smelling air you are inhaling out in BFE!! It sounds like you are starting to have fun and I am glad to hear you are not turning into much of a rebel. What happened with the permit you never updated on that?