CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Permit Story and Other "Stuff"

Well... naturally, being the girl that I am I spent a long time deciding what to do with my hair today..... Today I went to the DMV to get my drivers permit, only to find that the DMV isn't open on Fridays or Saturdays... bummer! It was so sad to have wasted all that time just so I could look cute on my permit.... ha ha well I thought I at least looked OK today, but I need a second opinion for next week when i go on a day they're actually open!...Would my drivers permit have turned out good if i would have gotten it today?? sorry they're just black and white the camera was having some difficulties

For Lucia: This is the grand view of my humble abode!
New Friends:
Shelby, Shantae, Me
Kelbie, Shelby, Shantae, Me

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Thanks Brianne! It's so much bigger that I was imagining! {the house} You and your friends look so cute. BTW, thanks for your prayers. They've been most helpful. We feel confident in out decsion we've made for Brooklyn.

Lucia said...

oh and good luck on your permit. it would have been an adorable permit picture, how could it have not been?

Norris Family said...

GORGEOUS