Well...I decided that I needed to give you all an update on whats going on in the amazing life of Brianne.
this is me now that i've cut my hair a couple inches.
NEW FRIENDS:

Kimberly
Ivone

Braden, Ruby, Breanna, and Ivone again...
Funny Qoute I found: "some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty, i say, "Are you gonna drink that?"- Anonymous









1 comment:
Brianne! You are so gorgeous I hope you know that! And I am so sorry that I haven't gotten you those pictures yet...they are printed out finally and will be in the mail tomorrow. I am sending you like 70 pictures or something so you'll have plenty to choose from. And if I have any new cute ones I'll either send them or bring them with me at Thanksgiving. Thanks you're the best!
Oh and I finally made a blog so you should definitely check it out :)
Post a Comment