I went to Bryce Canyon for Labor Day and this is what I did........
Ally, Jarom, and Jayden were all sitting on a log eating some candy and nutritious bars and feeding some nuts to like four different squires that would literally eat out of their hands. Then when one was trying to eat out of Ally's hand it bit her..... she doesn't think they're even a little cute now
Jarom and Angela!!
Dad
More Craziness........ SO AWESOME!

The Holcomb Family: Gideon, Jarom, Joe, Ally, Angela, and Jayden

These are the beautiful clouds that turned into thunderheads and made us have to go home early :(
Orange mountains on the way home.... weird huh!
This little tunnel thingy is so fantastic... it made the 2 hour car ride just that much more fun! (in all truth the ride up was a total blast)
Story Time!..... K so i rode up with my parents and my niece Ally. As it turns out Ally had brought some pretzels so me and her stuffed them in our mouths and made silly faces and took pictures....i would have put some of those on here (because they are price less!) but i took the pictures on my phone and i don't have the right USB cable to download stuff off of there on to the computer :( so sorry!





2 comments:
Hi Brianne! It's Brennon and DeAwna! We love your pictures! We didn't recognize you at first with your new hair. Looks good!
I forgot you had this NEW blog and I wasn't checking it. I love your pics, you are an amazing photographer!
Post a Comment