CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

stuck!



well yesterday morning me and dad were going to the bus stop so i could go to school but we got stuck!...... the rest of that day i cleaned my room and for the most part i was bored. this morning i got up in hopes of going to school so i could get caught up with everything i had missed....as you can see from the picture; we got stuck yet again and the car is imovable. today i'm not sure what i'll do....one thing is for sure though: we are in deserate need of some gravel on our roads!!!

3 comments:

Norris Family said...

How about a four wheel drive vehicle that could help matters!!
kuddos at finally updating your blog, you get brownie points especially since we know that it took you like an hour to down load that one picture on your parents dinosaur of a computer!!

Quinn and Anjuli said...

Man that's crazy! Ha I've never been able to use that one as a reason for missing school! But I agree with Brooke you should just somethin that's four wheel drive!
By the way we miss you guys down here in Mesa - can't wait till we can get up there again for another visit!

Quinn and Anjuli said...

I meant Get somethin four wheel drive. I do actually know how to speak/type correctly, it just doesn't always happen :)