So basically I couldn't keep the old blog because the bus I ride into Beaver is quite long....... so you see, I needed to change it! So I decided that it would be funner to just start all over!!
Well..... School started on the 18th. That my friends was a VERY bad day.. I felt awkward and very very out of place! and of course it rained :( Well the next day I was of course terrified to get on the bus again so I took forever getting ready and ended up missing my bus and my mother refused to drive me herself all the way to Beaver so instead I went into Cedar City with my parents and got all my school stuff that I would need and then came back home and just chilled.
Wednesday.......... Well I had to wake up freakishly early (4:00 am) in order to get to the bus stop and to my A hour (Drivers Ed). The rest of the day I spent trying to catch up with what I had missed. That night i had to write a 5 paragraph essay on whether or not children under the age of 12 should receive the death penalty for committing murder and do i map quest thing for drivers ed and practice some Spanish...... I ended up crashing at like 11 and then of course I still had to wake up crazy early.... :( sleep deprivation hard core!
Thursday Thursday Thursday. Well I was way out of it the whole day and in P.E. Mr. Marshall (blah teacher & coach!) made us run a mile and then we were about to play kickball but he got mad at the boys so we walked on the track for the rest of the hour :( evil man... then when i walked into the locker room the bell rang! And I was soooo mad just then because all the girls had just barely walked in there and I had to get dressed and walk over to the seminary building for crying out loud in 5 minutes! But..... I somehow made it in just as the bell was ringing...
that night I didn't really have anything to do and i knew i could sleep in because my drivers ed teacher (Mr. Murdock) said that he wouldn't be there so we didn't have to come early!
Friday! Well this morning was fabulous! I totally was just walking to my locker and this guy called my name... so I guess people are starting to notice me or something.... ha ha And then in Spanish I can finally say the whole alphabet!! Also to top this day off i didn't have to do P.E. because Beaver High had a pep assembly scheduled for forth hour!!! AND every Friday is a half day so not only did I get to sleep in ,but I also got to get out early and i didn't have P.E. with the grumpy old M &M guy! ha ha and then in seminary we played games and those are the high-lights of my week!
UGH! actually I have some news about the future.... I'm speaking in church on Sunday about being Steadfast and Immovable...... any ideas??? i still have to do it and its Friday night!! YIKES!!
P.S. I officially love: Courtney Oaklief, Dylan Smith, Mckay Angle, Heather Flynn, Julie Low, Carly Olsen (happy late birthday!!),everyone that was at my going away party, family, and many more who have constantly told me that moving is fun! and school will get better! well...... I hate to be wrong but you guys are starting to prove right so thanks a ton! I love you guys like a fat kid loves chocolate! (Quote from Julie!!)





3 comments:
Yeah Brianne! I'm so glad it[s getting better. I knew you[d come out on top! How could you not?! your just to cute and spunky. I love the new blog
Glad to hear all the details that I have missed with our little texting sessions. Sounds like a interesting week. The number one question on my mind is....was the boy a hottie that yelled out your name, and knows who you are. That is a very very important detail.
Cant wait to hear how this week played out compared to that week. Keep us posted.
Love ya
P.S. you spelled blog wrong on our link so you cant get to it, just so you know.
Post a Comment